Have you ever lost or deleted the digital photos which were in JPEG format?
Here is one of the best photo recovery software known as JPEG Photo Recovery Software. The software has powerful algorithms to locate and recover different types of image files including other media file types. It supports photo recovery on different types of storage devices like memory cards, hard drives flash USB drives etc. It can also restore JPEG files from Nikon Coolpix L120 after firmware error and other possible corruption issues. You should know the probable scenarios before proceeding to recover photos using JPEG Recovery Software.
Common Scenarios are as follows:-
Human Errors: Human error is the common cause which end up in resulting loss of photos. Following are the examples of human errors.
1. Accidental deletion of wrong photos from storage devices
- You might have accidentally deleted the images from your hard drive using Shift+Del keys or emptied the Recycle Bin resulting in loss of photos.
- If not then you might have accidentally deleted the images from memory card or USB drive on computer. You cannot find the files in Recycle Bin, which are deleted from removable storage device as they bypass the Recycle Bin or Trash.
- Otherwise, you might have accidentally deleted the files from the digital camera using “Delete All” option instead of deleting single photo using “Delete” option. When you click on “Delete All” option, all the photos stored on memory card of digital camera are deleted resulting in loss of photos
2. Unintentional formatting of storage device:- Formatting the storage device is a process of assigning a new file system by deleting all the data stored on it.
- If you have accidentally formatted the memory card instead of previewing the photos in digital camera then you may lose all the photos stored on it.
- Otherwise, you might have accidentally formatted the hard drive that had your essential photos during re-installation of the Operating System
- Or else, you might have formatted the USB drive or memory card when you get error messages like “Memory card not initialized” or “Format error”. These error messages do not allow you to access the photos from USB drive and memory card until you format the memory card or USB drive resulting in loss of photos.
3. Accidentally Pulling out the memory card when a data transfer process is still in progress
If you have accidentally removed the memory card or USB drive when transferring photos using CUT and PASTE commands then there are more chances of losing your essential photos. If you have removed the photos using cut command and accidentally pulled out the memory card or USB drive without moving the photos completely then you may lose all those photos.
Memory card, USB drive or hard drive corruption: There are various reasons due to which your storage media might get corrupted making all your important photos inaccessible. Following are some common reasons which results in memory card, USB drive or hard drive corruption.
- Virus attacks
- Improper system shutdown
- Power outages
- Abruptly removing external device like iPod nano, without turning using the proper ejecting method, while synchronization was in progress (Discover more about the recovery in this situation)
- Capturing the photos when the camera’s battery is on low battery
- Capturing and deleting images rapidly when the storage capacity of memory card is full etc.
Storage devices and brands supported by the JPEG Photo Recovery Software
Storage devices: Hard drives (Internal and External), Memory cards (SD, CF, MMC, XD cards etc.), USB drives and iPods.
Hard drives brands:
|Western Digital||Element, MyPassport Essential, Caviar Green etc.|
|Samsung||Samsung 830, Samsung 470, Samsung G2 Barracuda, FreeAgent GoFlex Desk USB 3.0, Expansion Portable drive etc.|
|Iomega etc.||Iomega eGo Portable USB/FW800 Mac Edition, Iomega eGo BlackBelt Portable USB/FW800 Mac Edition, Iomega eGo Desktop USB 3.0 etc.|
Flash drive Brands:
|SanDisk||Extreme Compact Flash, xD-Picture, USB Cruzer Micro U3 etc.|
|Transcend||SD 80x, microSDHC Class 4, xD-Picture, Multi Media Plus, JetFlash 500 etc.|
|Kingston etc..||SDHC Class 10 G2, CF 133X Elite Pro, Multi Media Plus, Data Traveler G3 etc.|
IPod Models: iPod Classic, iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle
How to recover JPEG Photos using the JPEG Photo Recovery Tool?
JPEG Photo Recovery Software is a professional photo recovery tool that helps in recovering deleted or lost JPEG photos from different types of storage devices like hard drives, flash USB drives, external hard drives, iPods etc. This software can also restore lost JPEG files on different types of SD cards like SDHC, SDXC, SDSC, micro SD cards, mini SD card. Additionally, this software can also recover other media files such as audios, videos etc. It can also recover JPEG photos from corrupted SanDisk Extreme Pro flash memory card and all other brands of memory cards. Visit this link to know more. It allows you to preview the recovered JPEG images before restoring those images to any storage devices accessible to host Operating Systems.
Your files may go missing from HDD after accidental deletion, file system conversion, virus attack, format error, etc. You can use this software to recover pictures from hard disk.
Loss of JPEG file from PC having Windows 7 as host Operating system is an awful moment. It may contain memorable moments of your life & thus losing JPEG file is unbearable. Don’t be upset!!! JPEG recovery software has been designed by experts so that you can find all missing JPEG images from Windows 7 machine with ease. If you are a Mac user, then follow http://www.jpegrecoverysoftware.com/retrieve-jpeg-pictures-from-corrupt-usb-drive-on-mac-os-x.html to accomplish effective restoration of JPEG photos from a corrupt USB drive.
How to Recover JPEG Files from Memory Card: JPEG Recovery Software recovers all the deleted or lost image files from memory cards. It facilitates recovery of images of all formats from pendrive, external hard disk, memory sticks and all other data storage devices with extreme ease. To know more about JPEG Recovery Software, visit the link: http://www.jpegrecoverysoftware.com/memory-card.html
Restore JPEG photos from Formatted External Hard Drive: Do you want to recover JPEG images from formatted external hard drive? If you are still confused to use which tool will work efficiently then here is an option for you. JPEG Recovery software is a powerful utility to restore lost JPEG files from external hard drive. Know more using this link http://jpegrecoverysoftware.com/external-hard-drive.html
Recover Encrypted JPEG Files: Encrypted JPEG files may also get deleted or lost due to several reasons, and in such scenarios, you need to make use of an efficient recovery tool like JPEG Recovery Software to recover encrypted JPEG files. To know more about encrypted JPEG file recovery, log on to: http://www.jpegrecoverysoftware.com/encrypted-files.html
Remove Duplicate JPEG Files : Remo MORE tool provides quick and easy solution to remove duplicate JPEG files within few clicks.The tool is compatible with all versions of Windows including Windows 8.
Recover Deleted Photos from Android: This JPEG recovery android tool recovers deleted pictures from memory card on Android phone. It supports recovery of picture files on all Windows versions. This software helps you to retrieve image file from android tablets such as Sony Tablet p, LG Optimus Pad, etc.
Just two easy steps to restore JPEG images from any storage device
Step 1: Download and install the JPEG Photo Recovery Software. Once the software is launched, select “Recover Photos” option from the main screen and then select either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option on the basis of respective scenario.
Step 2: Select the storage device from where you want to recover deleted or lost JPEG images. The software scans the selected storage device to find the deleted or lost photos.
Step 3: After completing the photo recovery process, view the recovered JPEG photos using the “Preview” option.
Best practices and some basic maintenance tips
- Without taking a backup of your important files never go to format your storage drive.
- Prevent the use of memory card on multiple systems.
- Always perform a normal shutdown of your system when not in use
- Always disconnect your external drive using “Safely Remove Hardware” icon
- Don't continuously click photos, instead after every click give some time for the file to be written on the card